Welcome to the Daiber-Online-World!
Have fun discovering the new www.Daiber.de
Optimized for your mobile devices: Shop with your tablet or desktop device. The new daiber.de supports all devices and operating systems.
Here you will find detailed information on the following topics:
- Login data and login
- Products / Filter options / Product detail pages
- Basket / Order / Quickorder
- Customer account / Dealer portal:
All the dealers listed with us have the possibility of receiving login data for the online portal.
If you have not yet received any login data from us, although you are already our customer, please get in touch with your contact person with Daiber. We will be pleased to send you your personal login data for daiber.de.
We will send you a user name and a password in two separate e-mails. Then you can immediately place your first online order.
If you would like to become customer at Daiber, please register direct here.
Login to the customer area
At the desktop, log in via the ‚Login‘ tab in the top menu. On mobile devices, follow the path via the menu ‚burger‘ to the button ‚log in now‘.
If you have forgotten your password, click on the ‚Password forgotten‘ function, enter your user name or e-mail address in the appropriate fields and click on ‘Request new password’.
After a few minutes you will receive an e-mail with a link to a protected page. On this page you have to enter the new password twice. The password length is at least eight characters.
Forgot your user name? If you have forgotten your user name, just get in touch your contact person. They will help you.
Daiber’s Product Diversity
Products and Filters
Move the mouse over ‘Products’ in the upper menu bar to get an overview of the categories of products in the menu. A ‘flyout-menu‘ opens , which allows you to quickly navigate to the requested categories of products or e.g. to our SALE articles.
With a click on the menu item ‚Products‘ you will get to the overview of all products.
On mobile devices, you can find the products under the menu (burger). Then click on the button ‘Products’. The overview of all products opens.
In every article overview you will find the different filter options which will help you narrow down the search quickly and easily and find the requested product in a targeted manner.
1. There are the following filter options:
- Brand – Choose between our brands James & Nicholson und Myrtle Beach.
- Product group – Select one of our product groups.
- Category – Select a special category (e.g. Xmas).
- Colour – Filter specifically by the desired colour.
- Feature – Filter by special product features (e.g. UV-protection).
- Gender – Select the requested gender (e.g. ladies).
2. Delete filters either by clicking on the small red cross or by deselecting them in the filter selection (remove tick).
Each search result has its specific link. Simply copy this link and e.g. send your pre-selection to your customers.
After clicking on an article, you will be taken to the product detail page. Here you can see all the details and information about the product and you can select available colours or sizes.
If you click on ‘Add to basket’ the current selection is transferred to the basket.
1. Under ‚Overview of all colours and stocks’ you can see all the colours and sizes of the respective article, the current stock as well as the lead times of further intakes. Moreover, you can add it straight to your basket.
2. Under ‚Get the look‘ you are shown articles which perfectly complement the product chosen by you. In this way you can see at a glance which products go together and you can also add the articles to your basket.
3. When you are logged in, your purchasing prices are also shown in the respective scale quantities.
Basket and Order
Do you know our article number very well and do you know exactly which article you want in which size and colour?
Then you can make use of our quickorder function, which you will always find on the right on the screen.
Just enter the article number and select colour, size and quantity. If you click on ‚add‘ the article is placed in the basket.
By clicking on the button ‚Basket‘, you will get an overview of the products that are in your basket.
Here you can adjust quantities (1) or add more colours and sizes (2). Via the trash icon (3) you can remove individual items from the basket.
On the right, you will see the total amount of your basket (4) and by clicking on ‚order now‘ you will finish the ordering process.
Products in your Basket
Your basket will be numbered automatically. In the field ‘commission’ you can also assign a name or number to the basket.
2. Mode of dispatch
Under mode of dispatch you can choose between the following types:
- Warehouse Order
The goods are sent to a shipping address, that is, to one of your standard addresses. The shipping documents are with our Daiber-letterhead.
- Drop Shipment
The goods are sent direct to your customer, in other words, the goods are sent to an address for dispatch with neutral shipping documents.
You can also pick up the goods yourself from our company.
If you need the goods very urgently, you can arrange for express delivery in your online order before 10:00 a.m.. Just select one of the delivery times offered and do not forget to state the recipient’s contact data.
4. Invoice Address
Here you will see your invoice address as stored in our system. If you want to alter it, please get in touch with your contact person.
From each product page you will immediately be taken to your basket.
You are very flexible in adding products to your basket:
You can add an article in the requested colour, size and quantity via the product detail page or the quickfinder and later on you can adjust or complete colours, sizes or quantities in the basket.
In your basket you will see the selected articles (1), the selected colours (2) and sizes (3), your purchasing price per piece (4), the quantity (5) as well as the current stock (6) and the total (7) of all items.
You can find out more about the further stock intake by clicking on the small info sign (8) behind the stock information.
You have the option to save the basket or order directly.
If you have finished your basket, you can either order direct or save the basket for further processing.
To complete the order, our terms and conditions must be accepted. Then click on ‘Order now’ to place your order.
Dealer portal / customer account
Click on ‚my account‘ in the top menu bar and then on ‚Dealers‘ to manage your baskets, orders, personal data and other services.
1. Dashboard – our „bulletin board“. Here you will find latest information.
2. Open baskets of all staff – management of your baskets (only with rights ADMIN) → Details
3. Orders – overview of your orders (with right ADMIN all orders of the company)
4. Backorders – overview of the outstanding items of your order
5. Delivery overview – overview of your shipments and possibilities of exporting them by delivery date → Details
6. Shipping addresses – management of your shipping addresses → Details
7. Invoice addresses – Here you will see your invoice address stored in our system. If you want to alter it, please get in touch with your contact.
8. Addresses for dispatch – management of addresses for drop shipments → Details
9. Returns – overview of your returns
10. Contact person – management of your staff (only with the right ADMIN) → Details
11. Promo pages – Create your personal website with all Daiber products, your logo and legal notice. → Details
Open baskets of all staff
The „ADMIN allows you to see all the open baskets of your company’s employees. This is the way to edit, delete and send these baskets for your colleagues in their absence. This ensures that you can access all your company’s baskets at any time.
You can allocate a commission to each basket, e.g. ‘order sample company Ltd’. This commission will help you assign the documents to your sales order.
Each basket also shows when and by which employee it was created. You can use a filter function to filter and sort by date and order type. This is how the online portal provides optimum support for your daily work.
Under orders the ‚ADMIN‘ can see all of the company’s orders. The contact person, however, can only see his own orders with the right ‚Purchasing department‘.
With the right ‘ADMIN’, you can alter the configuration of your contact persons in ‘ACCOUNT’, ‘CONTACT PERSON’ to meet their needs.
1. Full text search:
Here you can search for your orders via the commission.
It is also possible to sort the orders by order type or date.
2. Order details:
You can also review each order in much detail.
Moreover, you can download a PDF with the order details.
The shipment overview will show you all your warehouse orders and drop shipments during a selected period at a glance. If requested, you can also export the list displayed as a PDF or csv-file.
With the help of the tracking number, you can track down your consignment direct via the dispatch provider. The tracking number saved in your ‘consignment’ is directly connected with your carrier’s dispatch portal via a link.
In this way, you can always obtain all the information regarding the planned delivery period and moreover, you can see the current status of the shipment. This facilitates the communication with your customer and makes it easier for you to obtain information on the delivery status as each stage of the dispatch route can be tracked down.
Under shipping addresses you manage your standard shipping address(es) which are used for warehouse orders.
In this case, we attach to the goods a delivery note with the Daiber letterhead. Store for example the addresses of your sales representatives, sales offices, print shops, etc.
In order to create a new shipping address, simply click on the button ‚Create new shipping address‘ (1).
Simply change your standard address by setting a different address as the standard address (2).
If you do not need an address any more in the future, you can deactivate it here (3).
Shipping addresses can also be selected or created direct from a basket.
Addresses for dispatch
Contact person / Assignment of rights
Under addresses for dispatch you can manage the addresses of your customers to whom Daiber is supposed to deliver an order directly. The creation and maintnenance is the same as for maintaining shipping addresses. However, here the contact data of the recipient can also be entered.
These shipments are sent by us with a neutral delivery note without the Daiber logo, on behalf of you.
Addresses for dispatch can also be selected or created direct from a basket.
Under contact person, a contact person with the right ‚ADMIN‘ manages the company’s employees who should have access to www.Daiber.de. Due to data protection regulations, they require personal login data.
If you have created your own promo page, you can release the contact person for display on your personal promo page via the checkbox ‘listed’.
There are two types of web rights for contact persons:
These employees see all the baskets of the company and can create further contact persons. There can be any number of employees with the ‘ADMIN’ authorization, however there has to be at least one.
- „Purchasing department“
These employees only see the baskets created by themselves and cannot create any further contact persons.
Please configure the rights according to the needs of your own company. If an employee leaves the company, an ADMIN has to deactivate the access immediately by setting a tick with ‘blocked’ in the checkbox in the respective contact person’s account. Thus any misuse can be prevented.
Promo Pages – Step by step to your personal website
The product diversity of James & Nicholson and Myrtle Beach on your personal website – always up to date with the industry price selected by you and all the catalogues.
Ready in 6 steps – Login with ADMIN rights – and here we go!
1. Upload your personal logo, which will be shown on your page in the future.
IMPORTANT: Only a file with the following features can be indicated:
- File format: PNG
- Maximum file size: 100 kb
- Resolution: 72 dpi
- Image size: 157 x 50 pixels
2. Select the price your customers will see after logging in with the password for guests: An upcharge of 50 % or 100% on the first price scale or, alternatively, without price indication, according to your requirements.
3. Enter the information for your legal notice.
4. From the contact persons created by you, you can now select the ones you want to be shown as contact persons on the personalized website. Under ‘Edit contact person’ you can –as a special advantage- upload a photo of your colleague, which will then appear under contact on the personalized website together with his name, telephone number and e-mail-address. If no contact person is selected, the button contact will be dynamically hidden while you are navigating through the personalized page.
5. Complete our neutral data protection declaration with your own data. These will be shown later below the given text.
6. Guest Access
With the guest access, which is identical for all your customers, you allow your customers to see, apart from the stock, the prices you have selected.
Another advantage: On the personalized website your customer only needs the password to log in. You can freely determine the password and then tell it to your customer.
Under the URL shown above, your personal website is now accessible for your customers.