|51,00 cm||54,00 cm||57,00 cm||60,00 cm||63,00 cm||66,00 cm||69,00 cm||73,00 cm||77,00 cm||81,00 cm|
|50,00 cm||53,00 cm||56,00 cm||59,00 cm||62,00 cm||65,00 cm||68,00 cm||72,00 cm||76,00 cm||80,00 cm|
|69,00 cm||70,00 cm||71,00 cm||73,00 cm||75,00 cm||77,00 cm||79,00 cm||81,00 cm||83,00 cm||85,00 cm|
|72,00 cm||73,00 cm||74,00 cm||76,00 cm||78,00 cm||80,00 cm||82,00 cm||84,00 cm||86,00 cm||88,00 cm|
Men's Hybrid Vest (black/black)
Softshell vest of attractive mixed materialsMore product details
Softshell vest of attractive mixed materials
Outer fabric (280 g/m²): 100% polyester (recycled)
Outer fabric 2: 100% polyester (recycled)
Lining: 100% polyester (recycled)
Padding: 100% polyester
- Easy-care 2-layer softshell fabric combined with stitched insets at the front and at the back.
- Water- and dirt-repellent due to BIONIC-FINISH®ECO
- Warm DuPont™Sorona® padding
- Stand-up collar
- Full-length concealed 2-way zip with storm flap and chin cup
- Width adjustment on hem
- Zipped side pockets and breast pocket, 1 inner pocket with hook-and-loop fastener
- Reflective elements (without protective function, no PPE) at the front and at the back
- Zip for decoration at the back
- Zips: YKK
- JN1821: lightly waisted
- Country of origin: Bangladesch
- Customs tariff number 62114390
This product can be individually embroidered.
You will find details at www.daiber.de/en/decoration/embroidery/
Please get in touch with your contact.
Sorona® renewably sourced fiber delivers superior performance benefits to today’s fashions. Fabrics that use Sorona® are very soft, very strong and dry quickly. Sorona® helps fabrics stretch comfortably and retain their shape. And, it is made with plant-based ingredients. DuPont™ Sorona®. Designed for Performance. Derived from Nature.
BIONIC-FINISH® was developed, following the example set by nature, ‘learning from nature’. The textile is protected against water and dirt by a very thin crystalline structure. BIONIC-FINISH®ECO protects man and nature.
PET bottles are recycled to create a new fashion. Plastic bottles are crushed, melted down and spun to yarn again, which is sometimes completely integrated into the production.
|1/2 bottom width|
|front length from shoulder|
|length back from shoulder|