|50,00 cm||54,00 cm||58,00 cm||62,00 cm||66,00 cm|
|46,00 cm||50,00 cm||54,00 cm||58,00 cm||62,00 cm|
|52,00 cm||56,00 cm||60,00 cm||64,00 cm||68,00 cm|
|64,00 cm||66,00 cm||68,00 cm||71,00 cm||74,00 cm|
|67,00 cm||68,00 cm||71,00 cm||74,00 cm||77,00 cm|
|75,00 cm||76,00 cm||77,00 cm||78,00 cm||79,00 cm|
Ladies' Winter Softshell Jacket (red)
Fashionable winter softshell jacketMore product details
Fashionable winter softshell jacket
Outer fabric (330 g/m²): 95% polyester, 5% elastane
Lining: 100% polyester
Padding: 100% polyester
- 3-layer functional fabric with TPU membrane
- Wind- and water-proof (5,000 mm water column), breathable and permeable to vapour
- Non-taped seams
- Detachable, padded and lined hood, warming fleece collar
- Zip under the sleeves for additional ventilation, full-length storm flap
- Fashionable reflective piping on shoulders and front pockets
- 2 front pockets, 1 breast pocket, breast and mobile phone pocket on the inside
- 2-way zip
- Elastic cord with stoppers on waistband and hood
- JN1001: lightly waisted
- Zip for decoration at the back
- Country of origin: Volksrepublik China
- Customs tariff number 62024010
This product can be individually embroidered.
You will find details at www.daiber.de/en/decoration/embroidery/
Please get in touch with your contact.
Softshell with TPU membrane consists of three layers. Due to the microporous TPU membrane as middle layer the material is water-proof, wind-proof and breathable at the same time.
Breathable-Permeable to water vapour
Functional textiles must have the ability to transport moisture from the skin to the fabric surface as fast as possible. Permeability shows how much steam in grams can evaporate on a surface of 1 m2 within 24 hours. The higher this figure, the more breathable the textile is.
Water column from 1.500 mm
The ability to withstand water pressure without moisture penetrating into the material is given by the water column (mm). The minimum standard is a water column of 1,500 mm.
|1/2 waist width|
|1/2 bottom width|
|front length from shoulder|
|length back from shoulder|
|sleevelength incl. shoulder|