|50,00 cm||54,00 cm||58,00 cm||62,00 cm||66,00 cm|
|46,00 cm||50,00 cm||54,00 cm||58,00 cm||62,00 cm|
|51,00 cm||55,00 cm||59,00 cm||63,00 cm||67,00 cm|
|68,00 cm||70,00 cm||72,00 cm||74,00 cm||76,00 cm|
|71,00 cm||73,00 cm||75,00 cm||77,00 cm||79,00 cm|
|63,00 cm||64,00 cm||65,00 cm||66,00 cm||67,00 cm|
Ladies' Wintersport Jacket (navy)
Elastic, padded softshell jacketMore product details
Elastic, padded softshell jacket
Outer fabric: 92% polyester, 8% elastane
Lining: 100% polyester
Padding: 100% polyester
- Wind-and water-proof 3-layer functional fabric with TPU membrane (5,000 mm water column)
- Breathable (2,000 g/m²/24h)
- Detachable, padded hood with size adjustment at several points
- Full length covered front zip with chin protection
- Zip under the sleeves for additional ventilation
- 2 zipped side pockets, small zipped sleeve pocket
- Zipped inner pocket, mobile phone pocket
- Adjustable snow protection, thumb loop
- Elastic cord with stopper on hem and hood
- Zip for decoration at the back
- JN1053: waisted form
- Country of origin: Volksrepublik China
- Customs tariff number 62024090
This product can be individually embroidered.
You will find details at www.daiber.de/en/decoration/embroidery/
Please get in touch with your contact.
Softshell with TPU membrane consists of three layers. Due to the microporous TPU membrane as middle layer the material is water-proof, wind-proof and breathable at the same time.
Breathable-Permeable to water vapour
Functional textiles must have the ability to transport moisture from the skin to the fabric surface as fast as possible. Permeability shows how much steam in grams can evaporate on a surface of 1 m2 within 24 hours. The higher this figure, the more breathable the textile is.
Water column from 1.500 mm
The ability to withstand water pressure without moisture penetrating into the material is given by the water column (mm). The minimum standard is a water column of 1,500 mm.
|1/2 waist width|
|1/2 bottom width|
|front length from shoulder|
|length back from shoulder|