Padded Hardshell Workwear Jacket (carbon/black)
Professional, padded,wind- and waterproof, breathable work jacket for extreme weather conditionsMore product details
Professional, padded,wind- and waterproof, breathable work jacket for extreme weather conditions
Outer fabric: 100% polyester (recycled)
Lining: 100% polyester (recycled)
Padding: 100% polyester
- Warm DuPont™Sorona® padding
- Durable and sturdy rip-stop fabric made of recycled polyester, wind- and waterproof (10,000 mm water column), breathable and permeable to water vapour (5,000 g/m²/24h), sealed seams
- Stand-up collar
- Detachable, width- and length-adjustable hood
- Width-adjustment on hem
- Inner sleeve bands
- Extended back
- Full-length concealed waterproof 2-way zip with storm flap
- and chin cup
- Side pockets and breast pocket with waterproof zip, 1 zipped
- inner pocket, 1 inner pocket with hook-and-loop fastener
- Reflective elements (without protective function / no PPE) at the back and on the sleeves
- Zip for decoration at the back
- Zips: YKK
- Country of origin: Volksrepublik China
- Customs tariff number 62019300
This product can be individually embroidered.
You will find details at www.daiber.de/en/decoration/embroidery/
Please get in touch with your contact.
Sorona® renewably sourced fiber delivers superior performance benefits to today’s fashions. Fabrics that use Sorona® are very soft, very strong and dry quickly. Sorona® helps fabrics stretch comfortably and retain their shape. And, it is made with plant-based ingredients. DuPont™ Sorona®. Designed for Performance. Derived from Nature.
PET bottles are recycled to create a new fashion. Plastic bottles are crushed, melted down and spun to yarn again, which is sometimes completely integrated into the production.
Breathable-Permeable to water vapour
Functional textiles must have the ability to transport moisture from the skin to the fabric surface as fast as possible. Permeability shows how much steam in grams can evaporate on a surface of 1 m2 within 24 hours. The higher this figure, the more breathable the textile is.
Water column from 1.500 mm
The ability to withstand water pressure without moisture penetrating into the material is given by the water column (mm). The minimum standard is a water column of 1,500 mm.
To avoid moisture penetrating into the fabric, seams and stitches can get taped. Taped seams are 100 % water-proof.
|1/2 chest||57,00 cm||60,00 cm||63,00 cm||66,00 cm||69,00 cm||72,00 cm||75,00 cm||79,00 cm||83,00 cm||87,00 cm|
|front length from shoulder||72,00 cm||73,00 cm||74,00 cm||76,00 cm||78,00 cm||80,00 cm||82,00 cm||84,00 cm||86,00 cm||88,00 cm|
|length back from shoulder||77,00 cm||78,00 cm||79,00 cm||81,00 cm||83,00 cm||85,00 cm||87,00 cm||89,00 cm||90,00 cm||92,00 cm|
|sleeve length||66,00 cm||67,00 cm||68,00 cm||69,00 cm||70,00 cm||71,00 cm||72,00 cm||73,00 cm||74,00 cm||74,00 cm|