Ladies' Business Jacket (navy)
Padded jacket in 'clean' look for business and leisureMore product details
Padded jacket in 'clean' look for business and leisure
Outer fabric: 100% polyester
Lining: 100% polyamide
Padding: 100% polyester
- Smooth outside, inside in stitching, with DuPont™ Sorona® padding (renewable, organic raw material)
- Wind- and waterproof fabric (5,000 mm water column)
- Breathable and permeable to water vapour (1,500 g/m²/24h)
- Stand-up collar
- Adjustable, detachable hood
- Full-length concealed front zip
- 2 front pockets, 2 sewn-on breast pockets, 1 zipped inner pocket
- Elastic inner sleeve bands
- Zip for decoration at the back
- JN1157: Elastic inner cord for waist adjustment
- Country of origin: Myanmar
- Customs tariff number 62024010
This product can be individually embroidered.
You will find details at www.daiber.de/en/decoration/embroidery/
Please get in touch with your contact.
Sorona® renewably sourced fiber delivers superior performance benefits to today’s fashions. Fabrics that use Sorona® are very soft, very strong and dry quickly. Sorona® helps fabrics stretch comfortably and retain their shape. And, it is made with plant-based ingredients. DuPont™ Sorona®. Designed for Performance. Derived from Nature.
Breathable-Permeable to water vapour
Functional textiles must have the ability to transport moisture from the skin to the fabric surface as fast as possible. Permeability shows how much steam in grams can evaporate on a surface of 1 m2 within 24 hours. The higher this figure, the more breathable the textile is.
Water column from 1.500 mm
The ability to withstand water pressure without moisture penetrating into the material is given by the water column (mm). The minimum standard is a water column of 1,500 mm.