Trendy softshell jacket
Outer fabric (330 g/m²): 95% polyester, 5% elastane
- Functional 3-layer-fabric with TPU membrane
- Wind-proof, breathable and water-proof (5,000 mm water column)
- Non-taped seams
- Inside made of micro fleece, mesh lining at the front
- 2 zipped side pockets
- Elastic drawstring with stoppers on waist
- Zip in front lining for embroideries
- JN135: 1 vertical breast pocket with zip
- JN137: Slightly waisted
- JN135K: Fashionable, reflective piping at the front, back and on the sleeves
- XS: 98/104 l S: 110/116 l M: 122/128 l L: 134/140 l XL: 146/152 l XXL: 158/164
- Country of origin: China
- Customs tariff number 62029300
This product can be individually embroidered.
You will find details at www.daiber.de/en/decoration/embroidery/
Please get in touch with your contact.
Softshell with TPU membrane consists of three layers. Due to the microporous TPU membrane as middle layer the material is water-proof, wind-proof and breathable at the same time.
Breathable-Permeable to water vapour
Functional textiles must have the ability to transport moisture from the skin to the fabric surface as fast as possible. Permeability shows how much steam in grams can evaporate on a surface of 1 m2 within 24 hours. The higher this figure, the more breathable the textile is.
Water column from 1.500 mm
The ability to withstand water pressure without moisture penetrating into the material is given by the water column (mm). The minimum standard is a water column of 1,500 mm.
|1/2 chest||43,00 cm||46,00 cm||49,00 cm||52,00 cm|
|1/2 bottom width||42,00 cm||45,00 cm||48,00 cm||51,00 cm|
|front length from shoulder||52,00 cm||56,00 cm||60,00 cm||64,00 cm|
|length back from shoulder||55,00 cm||59,00 cm||63,00 cm||69,00 cm|
|sleeve length||44,00 cm||49,00 cm||54,00 cm||58,00 cm|